This is a bugfix release.
Some edge cases in our garbage collector that were found in internal testing are now fixed. Multiple C# compiler issues fixed.
- TPL- Fix scheduling of non-inlined synchronous continuations.
- Weaken a race condition in object initialization
- Fix race conditions in finalizer/weak link staging
- Fixed System.Text.Decoder.GetChars(byte*,int,char*,int,bool) to copy output into the char* buffer
- Fixed configure.in to fail the __thread check with clang
- Fixed g_utf8_to_utf16_general() to handle invalid utf8
- 8934 Add more implicit generic array interfaces.
- 13050 Properly null terminate strings in mono_dwarf_escape_path ().
- 13191 Avoid passing partially shared instances to the JIT.
- 13362 Adds async handling to binary:emitbranchable.
- 13443 Add clone for error expression.
- 13454 Lift result of enum substraction when operation is lifted due to non-nullable enum type.
- 13466 Add *CachePolicy to mobile profile.
- 13476 Ignore space separators in nowarn arguments.
- 13497 Check promoted value type binary equality operations against null too.
- 13509 Remove CultureInfo.CurrentCulture dependency from ordinal based string::EndsWith.
- 13603 Quote path arguments to opt/llc.
- 13604 STW handshake/thread shutdown race condition.
- 13734 Disable LLVM for async methods to work around.
- 13951 Register the jit info for GC critical methods as soon as they are loaded
- 13952 Don't crash when reporting invalid case label value.