.NET Core September 2016 Update - 1.0.1 released 9/13/2016
This release coincides with a security advisory for MVC. See the following for additional details.
Closed Issues for 1.0.1
The fix list below includes a number of components under the .NET Core umbrella with links to the respective repos. Additionally, links to the release pages for each repo participating in this release can be accessed from the dotnet/core release page.
- 5837 - When loading analyzer assemblies on CoreCLR on Mac/Linux PowerShell hits a segmentation fault.
- 6016 - Linux kernel 4.6.x seg fault
- 6460 - In Jitstartup, JIT creates a file descriptor for stdout and unconditionally passes it to setmode, without checking for failures.
- 3950 - Update cshtml wildcard in publishOptions
- 3948 - Update MVC version to 1.0.1
- 3789 - Update F# dotnet-new templates for Preview 2
- Please see the ASP.NET Core release page for details on fixes for ASP.NET Core, MVC, Entity Framework Core and other components.